Do you love sherlock and mrs hudson? then this is the network for you!
- Mbf Liv and Beth
- Reblog this post to enter (likes can be used to book mark but wont count as entry
- Must reach 50 notes or poof
- Fill out this survey
What were looking for:
- Fandom blog (multifandom is fine but you gotta post some sherlock)
- A nice, friendly blogger
- Clean theme
- Hella posts
- Tagging systems are a plus but not necessary
If your accepted
- one of us will message you and welcome you to the network
- there will be a post announcing the members
- we will ask you to submit an icon and description for the network page
- please put a link to the network somewhere on your blog
- you’ll need to track the tag #mrshudsonnet
Perks of being in the network:
- fab new friends
- a spot on the network page
- follows from us and the other members
- we’ll be picking 5-10 members at the start of may
- we’ll also add a few more members every couple weeks until the network feels full
and thats all folks :)
wooo i’m bored and want peeps to enter my networks so blogrates :)
- Mbf me
- Reblog this post
- Enter my soulless sam network, steve/bucky network or mrs hudson network(or more than one :)
- Send me and ask saying which one(s) you entered for a blograte like this:
I don’t know.
This is the first time I’ve ever seen an archer in a film run out of arrows or collect used arrows to reuse later.
Accuracy: You’re doing it right.
accuracy? this is a movie about a small band of fantabulous people with random superpowers who defeat an alien invasion led by a guy with golden goat horns and you’re worried about accuracy?
firstly: tony, nat, and clint do not have superpowers, they rely on their skills to survive
secondly: thor is not human, other than the use of his hammer, he is relying on the natural strength and fighting abilities of his people
thirdly: bruce and steve were both perfectly ordinary until science got involved
lastly: what supervillain doesn’t have at least one questionable fashion decision?
i’m gonna cry omg